Join the conversation
We have worked to establish a nonprofit model for public-service journalism where none existed before, publishing more than 29 pieces already this year that were circulated to 1.6 million readers, listeners and viewers. Would you join us in our work by becoming a sustaining member today?
Our non-profit newsroom depends on your support!
We offer two membership levels that give you a behind-the-scenes look at our newsroom. See below for full details.
Basic membership ($120 or $10/month)
- Features access to monthly dispatches from inside the InvestigateWest newsroom for as little as $10 month
- And our award-winning column Redacted straight to your inbox
- You’ll also be the first to see any major story we publish
- Receive invitations to our speaking events and discussions
- And your name will appear as an InvestigateWest member on our website
Deadline Club ($300 or $25/month)
Includes all benefits above plus:
- Dual/household membership – so you can enjoy Deadline Club membership benefits for two people
- Invitations to intimate events with the InvestigateWest crew, such as house parties and board member-hosted house parties
- And access to exclusive, members-only content that takes you behind-the-scenes with our reporters in the field.